Three dead, one injured in possible carbon monoxide poinsoning at Columbus home

A man, woman and a toddler were found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Columbus Thursday.

Muscogee County coroner Buddy Bryan says he was called out to a home in the 900 block of Benning Drive around 1:3 a.m. Upon arrival, he found a 23-year-old male, 27-year-old female and a 2-year-old child dead. A fourth person, identified as a woman, was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.

Bryant said an electrical generator was turned on inside the home.

The bodies are undergoing autopsy.

Any further details were not immediately available.

visit main article