Police confirm two people were found dead Thursday at an apartment complex in Buckhead.
Officers told FOX 5 they were called to the Darlington apartments located in the 2000 block of Peachtree Road just after noon on Thursday.
Police said one body was found on the 6th floor and the other on the 12th. Investigators do not believe the two deaths are related.
Police believe one of the deaths appears to be carbon monoxide poisoning from space heater while the other could not be determined due to the advanced state of decomposition of the woman’s body. Investigators do not suspect foul play at this time.
Crime scene investigators spent Thursday afternoon combing through the apartments. The names of the deceased has not yet been released.